The vision for all CSAT schools is well established and based on the schools being at the heart of their communities working in partnership together.
Barton Park Primary School will be a partner school within The Community Schools Alliance Trust working alongside Bayards Hill Primary School located on the adjoining Barton community. Both schools will feed into Cheney School our 11-18 Secondary School, which is the founding school within the Trust.
Barton Park Primary School’s vision has been guided by the Trust’s vision of ‘Improving Every Learner’s Life Chances‘. You will see that Barton Park’s unique vision echoes the vision of the Trust as a whole.
The key elements of our vision are:
- To forge a close relationship between the family of Trust schools that will lead to an innovative, creative and skilled generation of young adults who will be lifelong learners, highly employable and emotionally intelligent.
- To develop a partnership environment, where the school and parents work together to ensure children of all abilities and cultures achieve well above the national academic benchmarks and further thrive in our school.
- To cultivate a supportive and highly effective culture which results in every pupil being able to develop as confident and resilient learners.
Our ethos is based on highly committed and valued staff working with parents in partnership to ensure Barton Park Primary School is a school where:
- An awareness of self, community and global issues fosters responsible behaviour with respect for all.
- A culture of challenge and high expectations is promoted to maximise every child’s successful next steps onto secondary school.
- Children are taught in a stimulating and purpose-built environment where quality resources support pupil engagement and enjoyment of learning.
- Our caring ethos supports the development of positive relationships with all being equally valued so they in turn treat all with respect and understanding.
- Outstanding teaching and learning through flexible teaching methods ensure all pupils reach the high levels of educational progress we expect