Teacher for Key Stage 1 – Year 1 & 2 class
Full Time – MPS/UPS
Start September 2020
Are you an inspirational teacher who is motivated to change children’s lives?
Are you an outstanding practitioner with high expectations for pupils?
Can you create and implement a curriculum that enables pupils to achieve well?
Would you like the opportunity to work and grow together in a new school and community?
If so then Barton Park Primary School is looking for you.
Barton Park School is a new primary school, opening in September 2020, including a nursery and specialist SEND provision, that will grow over the coming years to a capacity of 315 pupils. This new school is being built on the new Barton Park Housing Development situated on the outskirts of the City of Oxford. Barton Park Primary School is a partner school within The Community Schools Alliance Trust working alongside Bayards Hill Primary School and Cheney School; the Trust’s vision is ‘improving every learner’s life chances’.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to work and develop in a local academy with a strong sense of moral and educational purpose, with an embedded Trust culture of learning from one another.
- An opportunity to grow and develop as a teacher through high quality bespoke professional development. This, in turn, will result in our ability to attract and retain the very best educational professionals.
- A school improvement model based on effective brokerage arrangements, which support and challenge all schools to be capable of being exceptional.
- Sharing resources, best practice and expertise with highly skilled professionals from across the trust.
- The position comes with membership to a comprehensive Healthcare Benefits Plan.
Please view the school website for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5March 2020 at 08:00 am Interviews: 16March or 19March 2020
Our Executive Headteacher will be keen to have the opportunity to observe the teaching of shortlisted candidates at their current school prior to interview.
How to Apply:
For further information, please visit the website https://bartonpark.csat.academy/ or to discuss the role further please contact our Executive Headteacher, Mr Gareth Griffiths, on 01865 761656 (09:00-15:00), 07367 577728 (school days outside of school hours) or by emailing email@example.com.
An application form which can be downloaded from https://bartonpark.csat.academy/current-vacancies/. Please send these by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barton Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check before taking up the post, along with pre-employment safeguarding checks.