All students should bring a named water bottle to school every day.
Our standard uniform is:
- Barton Park Primary School book bag
- Barton Park Primary School sweatshirt or cardigan
- Book bags and sweatshirts can be purchased from our online supplier
- Plain white polo shirt
- No logos except for the school logo
- Black trousers, black shorts, black skirt, black pinafore or green check dress
- No leggings or jeans
- Black socks or black tights
- Not patterned
- Plain black school shoes
- No sandals or trainers
- Warm and waterproof coat
- No large logos
Our PE uniform is:
- PE Kit Bag
- Jade or Kingfisher colour PE t-shirt
- PE kit bag and t-shirt canbe purchased from our uniform supplier.
- Black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
- No logos
- White socks
- Black plimsolls for indoor PE
- Trainers for outdoor PE
Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.
This list includes uniform for a range of weather. Parents make the choice about which uniform to wear given the temperature and forecast.
Unbranded Barton Park uniform guidelines must not carry any other logos.
Children are not allowed to wear jewellery to school, with the exception of the one pair of small stud earrings worn one in each ear. These must not be worn during PE.
Long hair must be tied back at all times. Any hair clips or hair accessories must be in school colours (green/black/white).
Nail varnish or any other forms of make-up is not allowed to be worn at school at any time.
Children may wear caps or hats to protect from the sun or adverse weather conditions. All headwear must be of plain colour (no logos). These items are not to be worn indoors.
Any request to change uniform on religious grounds can be applied for in writing to the Head of School.